SEA Members receive the following discounts off the base registration price for Summit15:
• SEA Organizational Members — 50% discount
• SEA Individual Members - 35% discount
With our member discount on Summit15, your SEA membership pays for itself immediately!
We’re also delighted to announce that the beautiful Embassy Suites Downtown Denver is home base for Summit15. We have negotiated an extraordinary room package for Summit15 guests with a full suite room at $159 per night, including complimentary hot breakfast and happy hour. We expect the room block to go quickly, so register early. Click here for hotel details and to make your reservation.
The sooner you register, the less you pay. Summit pricing goes up on the first of every month
TO REGISTER NOW:
• Organizational Members: Log in to the SEA website, then click here to get your Organizational Member discount code for a 50% discount on your Summit15 registration. Then click here to start your Summit15 registration.
• Individual Members: Log in to the SEA website, then click here to get your Individual Member discount code for a 35% discount on your Summit15 registration. Then click here to start your Summit15 registration.
• Click here to start your Summit15 registration.
• Or better yet, click here to join SEA. Once you’ve joined, log in to the SEA website, then click here to get your Organizational Member discount code for a 50% discount on your Summit15 registration, or click here to get your Individual Member discount code for a 35% discount on your Summit15 registration.
Click here to book your room for Summit15 at the Embassy Suites Downtown Denver. We expect this hotel deal will sell out early.
The Social Enterprise Alliance (SEA) has announced that its 2015 annual Summit will be held in Denver next September 16-18.
“Denver brings a lot to the table for the Social Enterprise Alliance,” said Kevin Lynch, President & CEO of SEA. “The combination of several universities with strong social enterprise programs, the city’s popularity with Millennials, and the fact that Denver is itself home to many strong social enterprises makes Denver the perfect location for the national conference.”
Reflecting the tremendous growth and expansion of the social enterprise sector, the theme and focus of Summit15 is "Social Enterprise V2.0."
SEA’s Denver Chapter will serve as Host for Summit15. The Host Committe is led by Tamra Ryan, CEO of The Women’s Bean Project , Janine Vanderburg, President and CEO of JVA Consulting, and Catherine Henry, Executive Director of Work Options for Women. All three women run successful social enterprises.
Other important social enterprises calling Colorado home include AspenPointe, VSA Access Gallery, Blue Star Recyclers, SAME (So All May Eat) Café, ARC Thrift Stores and Hope Tank, among many others.
Lynch said Denver is the perfect city for Summit15, as the very things that attract Millennials to Denver — a vibrant downtown, a transportation infrastructure that makes it easy to get around without a car, and many socially conscious businesses–also make it attractive to Summit attendees including SEA members and others interested in developing or expanding social enterprises.
“We’re very excited about coming to Denver,” Lynch said. “I know that working with this vibrant SEA Chapter market, we will develop our most compelling Summit yet. Combine that with the natural draw of Denver and the Rocky Mountains and we expect record attendance.”